Political CHIPS

Political CHIPS - Constitutional Heritage Institute for Principled Strength

Please tell me that HE is not wrong.

I love the way Kiwanis open their meetings:  Our Old Glory stands glamorous and powerful, and for some reason today she looked sad and confused too.

OK, going back to the meeting. First, they stand proudly and sing the inspirational My Country, ‘Tis of Thee or also known as “America”, The Pledge will follow, I am telling you they are loud, they mean it! To make things better they finish the “opening” with a prayer. 

One thing caught my attention and it is the reason of my question to you. One of our members who is a former Mayor and former KS State Senator and Pastor, Art Ramirez was the one leading us in prayer, he started telling my Lord that, “ We are proud of you  labors Lord, this country my Lord- he said- is your creation, the United States Of American belongs to no one than you”, he did recognize that our “ Country it is not perfect, that USA is facing challenges and persecutions from other ideologies, and still we are proud of his labor and that we are proud to call ourselves Americans and to be part of  the Greatest Country ever”! He asked the Lord “Give us the wisdom and courage to keep alive our beliefs as Americans, to remind ourselves of what it means to be American and with his supreme blessings, we will bring justice, freedom and genuine care to all nations”.

I mixed all of what I listened today and came up with my own song: “From every mountainside, let freedom ring. With liberty and Justice to all and with the blessing of our Lord”

My questions are:…….Are you proud to be an American? Do you believe we are the greatest nation on earth? Do you believe that our Lord’s labors were well done by creating this Country?

You don’t have to answer me today…The date line is for November 6, 2012. Bring your answers to the polling place, and vote well, my Country’s future depends on you, don’t forget Martin Treptow

You are right…I can’t do it by myself.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I too, love the way openings like this are conducted. Many times it brings a lump to my throat. I have been registered in Boy Scouts for 52 years and still work with our youth. It is interesting to see the young Scouts at Troop openings saying the Pledge. They are just saying words and learning how to conduct an opening. As you look around you see the 2yr year Scouts who are standing a little more erect and paying attention to the Flag. Still looking around you see the Older Scouts who have begun to understand the meaning of the words being voiced, there is a change in the way they stand and hold their attention. These Scouts are starting to understand the meaning of these words, and how they apply to our lives. These Scouts are becoming “Participating Citizens”, there are a number of them who will go on to fill leadership roles in our community, state and hopefully on a national level. 

I should also mention that I am a life member of Girl Scouts, and they too are are going to fill some of the same leadership roles.

I am proud to be associated with each group.  

Brother Dale,

I will like to invite your troop, I want them to visit us and do the "retirement" of the flag.

I want my people to see that, in my company we do celeberate Flag Day, Independence day, Constitution day and more...Why? Because we are a proud  AMERICAN company....I love the way to ais it..."Participants Citizens"

RSS

Thank you for your support!

Latest Activity

Profile IconPolitical CHIPS - Conservative Heritage Institute for Principled Strength via Facebook
Facebook22 hours ago · Reply
Political Chips posted a video

SNL Cold Open - Obama Shoves The Schoolhouse Rock Bill Down The Capital Steps

November 22, 2014 - Finally, the first biting political spoof from Saturday Night Live in a while: the Bill from Schoolhouse Rock explains to a student how h...
22 hours ago

CHIPS VIP
Dave King posted a blog post

First Of All, Obama is A Repeated, Pathological Liar

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.If you like your doctor, you can keep your…See More
Saturday

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver commented on Dave King's blog post Attention Elizabeth And Hillary: They Didn’t Build That!
"Excellent article, Dave!!  These two fatuous females suffer under the illusion they represent…"
Thursday

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver liked Dave King's blog post Attention Elizabeth And Hillary: They Didn’t Build That!
Thursday

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver commented on Heidi Hogan's blog post We support City Union Mission!
"A   M   E   N  !!!!!!!!!!!"
Thursday

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver commented on Dave King's blog post Gruber, And Additional Proof that Government Is Too Damned Big And Intrusive
"There are none so blind as those that will not see!!!!  From the first B.O. was the consummate…"
Thursday

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver liked Dave King's blog post Gruber, And Additional Proof that Government Is Too Damned Big And Intrusive
Thursday
Profile IconPolitical CHIPS - Conservative Heritage Institute for Principled Strength via Facebook
Thumbnail

Decency, security, and liberty alike demand that government officials shall be subjected to the…

See More
FacebookThursday · Reply
Political Chips shared their blog post on Facebook
Thursday

CHIPS VIP

Gruber, And Additional Proof that Government Is Too Damned Big And Intrusive

It’s obviously upsetting when we hear that one of the key creators of a legislative bill thinks…See More
Wednesday
Theresa M. Emerson liked Political Chips's blog post The CHIPS News: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014
Tuesday
Theresa M. Emerson liked Political Chips's blog post The CHIPS News: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014
Tuesday
Thumbnail

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting…

See More
FacebookTuesday · Reply
Political Chips shared their blog post on Facebook
Tuesday
Political Chips posted a video

Don't Tell 'Em (Obamacare Version)

As Jonathan Gruber could tell you, the only way to sell "stupid" American voters on Obamacare was to keep us confused about what the law actually does. Remy ...
Nov 17
Heidi Hogan posted a blog post

We support City Union Mission!

The KC Star published a hit piece yesterday about the evangelical Christian homeless shelter, City…See More
Nov 17

CHIPS VIP

Attention Elizabeth And Hillary: They Didn’t Build That!

Those who pay attention to the intentional destruction of America and all that has made this nation…See More
Nov 17

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver commented on Emery McClendon's blog post WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
"GRUBER,THE ARROGANT ASS, PARADING AROUND TOUTING HIS LYING "EXPERTISE" IS NO…"
Nov 17

CHIPS VIP
Mary C. Weaver liked Emery McClendon's blog post WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
Nov 17

PC Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Political Chips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service