WARNING AND NOTICE TO JURORS
Everett Hale: “I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do!”
18 USC § 4 Misprision of Felony: Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
42 USC §1985 Conspiracy to Interfere with Civil Rights
42 USC §1986 Action for Neglect to Prevent
Every person who, having knowledge that any of the wrongs conspired to be done, and mentioned in section 1985 of this title, are about to be committed, and having power to prevent or aid in preventing the commission of the same, neglects or refuses so to do, if such wrongful act be committed, shall be liable to the party injured, or his legal representatives, for all damages caused by such wrongful act, which such person by reasonable diligence could have prevented; and such damages may be recovered in an action on the case; and any number of persons guilty of such wrongful neglect or refusal may be joined as defendants in the action.
1) Beware that you have Civil Rights and Freedoms to decide for yourself concerning the Facts and the Law regardless of what the Judge may claim.
2) The only Power the Judge has over the Jury is their ignorance.
3) Jury has the right to Judge the law as well as the Facts in controversy. John Jay 1st Chief Justice Supreme Court 1789
4) Jury has the right to determine the Law and the Facts. Samuel Chase U. S. Supreme Court Justice 1796, and signer of unanimous Declaration.
5) Jury has the Power to bring verdict in the teeth of both Law and Fact. Oliver Wendell Holmes U. S. Supreme Court Justice 1902
6) The law its self is on trial quite as much as the cause, which is to be decided. Harlan F. Stone 12th Chief Justice U. S. Supreme Court 1941
7) The pages of history shine on instances of the Jury exercise of its prerogative to disregard the instructions of the judge… (U.S. vs Dougherty, 473 F. 2nd 1113, 1139, (1972).
8) The United States Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land
"This constitution shall be the Supreme Law of the Land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." (U.S. Constitution, Article VI, paragraph 2.)
9) “No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." Sixteenth American Jurisprudence, Second Edition, Section 177.
10) "All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Chief Justice Marshall, Marbury v. Madison, 5, U.S. (Cranch) 137, 174,176
11) Jury has the Right to have the Facts.
12) Jury must know the identification of the Accuser.
13) Defendants have been denied the Facts.
14) When Defendants have asked for Facts and the Judge has denied Facts. How can the Jury Judge on Facts?
15) Without the power to decide what Facts, Law and Evidence are applicable; Jurors cannot be a protection to the accused, which may be innocent.
16) If people acting in the name of the Government are permitted by Jurors to dictate any Law, whatever, they can also unfairly dictate what evidence is admissible or inadmissible and thereby prevent the Whole Truth from being considered by the Jury.
17) Thus if Government can manipulate and control both the Law and evidence, the issue of Fact becomes virtually irrelevant.
18) In reality, True Justice would be denied leaving us with a Trial by Government, and not a “Trial by Jury”. Constitution of the United States of America. 5th Amendment
What will you as a Juror now do?
1) Be Deceived and Tricked by the Judge to become an accessory accomplice and commit perjury for the Judge. (18 USC §§ 3 & 1622)
2) Stop being an ignorant Juror and protect your own Civil Rights and avoid being an accessory added onto this Criminal Complaint.
3) Protect your Civil Rights avoiding these Criminal Complaint charges by demanding the Judge produce the Identification of Defendants Accuser(s) ex rel on behalf of the Plaintiff.
4) Demand the Judge and all officers of the Court, IRS Agents, et al provide Defendants name of their Bonding Company and Bond numbers.
5) Demand the Judge produce the Identification of Bonding Company and the Bond number that has bonded this case to verify more Fraud isn’t being committed by Judge, Prosecuting Attorney(s), IRS Agents, and other Accomplices, et al.
Only a fully informed Juror can protect his/her own Civil Rights and avoid becoming Accessory Accomplices with the Judge in Subornation of Perjury.
(18 USC §§ 3 & 1622)
It only takes one fully informed Juror willing to do the Right thing to bring Justice into the Court for the Defendants
Will it be you?